Media & Entertainment Law
Our Media and Entertainment advocates with artists, authors, producers, production houses, over the top (OTT) platforms, directors, music directors and film, television, publishing and new age media businesses on a wide variety of legal issues
Our services include:
- Drafting and negotiating various agreements between artists, producers, production houses, directors, music directors, directors of photography and others
- Ex parte injunctions against unknown or anonymous offenders relating to copyright and trademark infringement and online piracy
- Website blocking orders to prevent ISPs from infringing upon their copyright
- Defend copyright actions on behalf of its media and publisher clients
- Secure the copyrights to a book or a feature film including remake rights, dubbing rights etc.
- Drafting, fighting and defending take down notices and cease & desist notices to prevent third-party infringement of copyrights
- Litigate on a wide-variety of defamation matters to protect the positive reputation of artists, production houses, directors etc.