Arbitration & Conciliation
We have a significant experience in both international and domestic arbitration and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) such as conciliation and mediation. We advise clients on strategies, potential disputes and mediations and are actively engaged in Alternative Dispute Resolution [ADR] processes such as Arbitration, Conciliation & Mediation. Our Legal Team has acted as counsels and arbitrators in high stake arbitrations providing best advice and support in resolving disputes. We have a dedicated team of lawyers with specific expertise to meet our client's requirements and handle arbitration matters involving complex financial issues both in India.
Our services include:
- Conducting domestic arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 and ICA rules
- Rendering mediation services to clients
- Enforcing and challenging enforcement of Arbitral Awards
- Representing clients before High Court in arbitration petitions
- Appointment of arbitrator through High Court of Telangana
- Representing clients before arbitral tribunals with regard to disputes arising out of agreements containing arbitration clause
- Applying to stay proceedings brought in breach of arbitration clauses
- Draft arbitration agreements and clauses.
- Advising clients and handling arbitration cases related to Commercial Contracts, Collaboration Disputes, Contractual Disputes, Construction Agreements, Service Agreements, Joint
- Venture Agreements, Supply Contracts, Marketing Agreements, Sale Agreements, etc.
- Advising clients on conciliation and mediation matters
- Advising clients on alternative dispute resolution laws and procedures
- Representing our Clients in Lok Adalats conducted by legal services authorities